The following scene is standard for most disaster movies: crowded highways and honking horns as people try to flee a city. Occupants then abandon their cars and continue to flee on foot as the disaster pursues them. This could happen in real life. And if it does, there will be a magnitude of ...
- Japanese spirit Amabie, a mythical mermaid monster, revived to ward off coronavirus
- Tiny houses: why more people are living in miniature
- Living with bunker builders: doomsday prepping in the age of coronavirus
- How Much Is a Human Life Actually Worth?
- Jerome Powell is asking for help. Will anyone listen?
- Bitcoin Advocates Cry Foul as US Fed Buying ETFs for the First Time