Consider this conundrum: when you talk to climate scientists you quickly discover they are far more worried about the dangers of global warming than most of us. Some tell you privately that they have had counseling to cope with the psychological effects of knowing the world is facing an ...
- Scientists Warn Melting Alaska Glacier Could Soon Unleash ‘Mega-Tsunami’
- Refrigerator-Sized ‘Space Rock’ Could Strike Earth On Day Before Election, Top Astrophysicist Says
- ‘Home Improvement’ Actor Zachery Ty Bryan Allegedly Strangled Girlfriend
- Former Mexico Army Chief Arrested in Los Angeles
- Drug Overdose Deaths Explode in Ohio County
- Many Preparing to Stockpile Food Again