Contrary to popular belief, the low average life expectancy in “pioneer times” wasn’t due to a lack of modern medicine – it was due to high infant mortality rates. It wasn’t uncommon for a pioneer to live into his 80’s or 90’s. Considering the absence of things we take for granted ...
- We Are Facing a Very Weird Flu Season
- Michael Flynn’s Defense Team Strongly Attacks Prosecutors
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Jalapenos
- Joe Biden Defends Hunter as an “Honorable Guy”
- Terrorist used welfare payments to construct bomb for Ariana Grande concert
- Can Exposure to Noise Increase Your Risk of Alzheimer’s?