Many of us have become desensitized to the idea of a global plague. At least 5 movies released since 2010 have had plots revolving around such an idea, but this scare exists outside the cinema. Is widespread disease actually possible in this day and age? Scientists say yes. We all know about ...
- Japanese spirit Amabie, a mythical mermaid monster, revived to ward off coronavirus
- Tiny houses: why more people are living in miniature
- Living with bunker builders: doomsday prepping in the age of coronavirus
- How Much Is a Human Life Actually Worth?
- Jerome Powell is asking for help. Will anyone listen?
- Bitcoin Advocates Cry Foul as US Fed Buying ETFs for the First Time