While it is rare for anyone nowadays to make his or her own edged weapon, it’s still useful to understand the process. And while I would recommend taking at least a small knife with you whenever you venture into the wild (hell, I’d recommend taking a small knife with you almost anywhere!), ...
- 26-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Pronounced Brain Dead in June Walks Out of Hospital a Survivor
- Missing Hiker’s Sister Speaks Out on ‘Discrepancies’ in Rescue Story
- Americans Brace Themselves for Inevitable Post-Election Violence
- The Chinese Own Joe Biden
- Scientists Warn Melting Alaska Glacier Could Soon Unleash ‘Mega-Tsunami’
- Refrigerator-Sized ‘Space Rock’ Could Strike Earth On Day Before Election, Top Astrophysicist Says