In a previous article I discussed the term “everyday carry” (EDC) – which refers to the set of items you keep with you at all times (keys, tools, emergency supplies, firearms, etc.). Your EDC will of course change depending on the circumstance. For example, are you going hiking or are you ...
- Scientists Warn Melting Alaska Glacier Could Soon Unleash ‘Mega-Tsunami’
- Refrigerator-Sized ‘Space Rock’ Could Strike Earth On Day Before Election, Top Astrophysicist Says
- ‘Home Improvement’ Actor Zachery Ty Bryan Allegedly Strangled Girlfriend
- Former Mexico Army Chief Arrested in Los Angeles
- Drug Overdose Deaths Explode in Ohio County
- Many Preparing to Stockpile Food Again