With ongoing threats like economic instability, terrorism, nuclear war, and climate change, the need to be prepared has never been more urgent. One of the biggest concerns when it comes to preparedness is having enough food and water to keep you and your family alive long-term. Unless you live ...
The fear of hunger is frightening, no matter how full your pantry may be. Finding enough food has been a problem since the dawn of humanity – and storing it efficiently was one of the earliest skills our ancestors learned. Storing food not only prolongs our ability to survive, but also puts our ...
- Japanese spirit Amabie, a mythical mermaid monster, revived to ward off coronavirus
- Tiny houses: why more people are living in miniature
- Living with bunker builders: doomsday prepping in the age of coronavirus
- How Much Is a Human Life Actually Worth?
- Jerome Powell is asking for help. Will anyone listen?
- Bitcoin Advocates Cry Foul as US Fed Buying ETFs for the First Time