You never know what you’ll have on hand during an emergency. More often than not, you’ll have to get creative. This creative discovery – using dryer lint and petroleum jelly – will make starting your average campfire so much easier. That jar of petroleum jelly sitting unused in the bathroom jar ...
- Scientists Warn Melting Alaska Glacier Could Soon Unleash ‘Mega-Tsunami’
- Refrigerator-Sized ‘Space Rock’ Could Strike Earth On Day Before Election, Top Astrophysicist Says
- ‘Home Improvement’ Actor Zachery Ty Bryan Allegedly Strangled Girlfriend
- Former Mexico Army Chief Arrested in Los Angeles
- Drug Overdose Deaths Explode in Ohio County
- Many Preparing to Stockpile Food Again