You never know what you’ll have on hand during an emergency. More often than not, you’ll have to get creative. This creative discovery – using dryer lint and petroleum jelly – will make starting your average campfire so much easier. That jar of petroleum jelly sitting unused in the bathroom jar ...
- Michael Flynn’s Defense Team Strongly Attacks Prosecutors
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Jalapenos
- Joe Biden Defends Hunter as an “Honorable Guy”
- Terrorist used welfare payments to construct bomb for Ariana Grande concert
- Can Exposure to Noise Increase Your Risk of Alzheimer’s?
- GOP governors pushing for more refugees within their states