In a previous article I discussed the term “everyday carry” (EDC) – which refers to the set of items you keep with you at all times (keys, tools, emergency supplies, firearms, etc.). Your EDC will of course change depending on the circumstance. For example, are you going hiking or are you ...
- 26-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Pronounced Brain Dead in June Walks Out of Hospital a Survivor
- Missing Hiker’s Sister Speaks Out on ‘Discrepancies’ in Rescue Story
- Americans Brace Themselves for Inevitable Post-Election Violence
- The Chinese Own Joe Biden
- Scientists Warn Melting Alaska Glacier Could Soon Unleash ‘Mega-Tsunami’
- Refrigerator-Sized ‘Space Rock’ Could Strike Earth On Day Before Election, Top Astrophysicist Says