In a previous article I discussed the term “everyday carry” (EDC) – which refers to the set of items you keep with you at all times (keys, tools, emergency supplies, firearms, etc.). Your EDC will of course change depending on the circumstance. For example, are you going hiking or are you ...
- Japanese spirit Amabie, a mythical mermaid monster, revived to ward off coronavirus
- Tiny houses: why more people are living in miniature
- Living with bunker builders: doomsday prepping in the age of coronavirus
- How Much Is a Human Life Actually Worth?
- Jerome Powell is asking for help. Will anyone listen?
- Bitcoin Advocates Cry Foul as US Fed Buying ETFs for the First Time