Consider this conundrum: when you talk to climate scientists you quickly discover they are far more worried about the dangers of global warming than most of us. Some tell you privately that they have had counseling to cope with the psychological effects of knowing the world is facing an ...
- China Claims It’s Winning The Race to 6G Internet
- Husband Charged with Murder after Wife is Found in Friend’s Yard
- Missing College Student Took her Own Life by Jumping into Niagara Falls
- Scientist Predicted Elon Would Lead Humans to Mars Back In 1948
- Prince Philip’s Strange Fascination and Experience with UFOs
- Bones from the Ice Age Found in Couple’s Backyard