Many of us have become desensitized to the idea of a global plague. At least 5 movies released since 2010 have had plots revolving around such an idea, but this scare exists outside the cinema. Is widespread disease actually possible in this day and age? Scientists say yes. We all know about ...
- Chinese Scientists Add Human Genes to Monkey Brains
- Band Booked to Play at ‘Alien Fest’ Does Believe in UFOs
- Area 51 Raid Started as a Joke, But Now It’s a Festival
- Buttigieg’s Hometown Becoming ‘Like the Wild West’
- Italian Snap Elections: Will the left-wing populists defect to the right-wing populists
- Prince Andrew allegedly flees Britain with ex-wife as his close ties to the dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein are revealed