In 1900, 30.4% of all deaths occurred among children aged less than 5 years. The infamous 1919 influenza epidemic caused the death of nearly 500,000 Americans. Prior to the discovery of antibiotics, death caused by microorganisms was one of the leading causes in the industrialized world. In ...
- Chinese Scientists Add Human Genes to Monkey Brains
- Band Booked to Play at ‘Alien Fest’ Does Believe in UFOs
- Area 51 Raid Started as a Joke, But Now It’s a Festival
- Buttigieg’s Hometown Becoming ‘Like the Wild West’
- Italian Snap Elections: Will the left-wing populists defect to the right-wing populists
- Prince Andrew allegedly flees Britain with ex-wife as his close ties to the dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein are revealed