In 1900, 30.4% of all deaths occurred among children aged less than 5 years. The infamous 1919 influenza epidemic caused the death of nearly 500,000 Americans. Prior to the discovery of antibiotics, death caused by microorganisms was one of the leading causes in the industrialized world. In ...
- A Field Guide to Alien Species Vying for Control of the Earth!
- NASA Scientists In Antarctica Discover Possible Evidence Of Parallel Universe
- Japanese spirit Amabie, a mythical mermaid monster, revived to ward off coronavirus
- Tiny houses: why more people are living in miniature
- Living with bunker builders: doomsday prepping in the age of coronavirus
- How Much Is a Human Life Actually Worth?