Roger Gordon owns and operates a farm in Canada. Both his truck and farm equipment run on NH3 by way of a “green gas machine” he developed. His invention has the potential to change the world by breaking our dependence on foreign energy and by providing a green alternative to traditional ...
That’s right! Just like Doc Brown’s DeLorean in Back to the Future, we now have a way to turn trash into fuel. And it’s not a new discovery. The process, referred to as gasification, was first used during WWII when gasoline and diesel were rationed. Keep reading to learn how you can ...
- Japanese spirit Amabie, a mythical mermaid monster, revived to ward off coronavirus
- Tiny houses: why more people are living in miniature
- Living with bunker builders: doomsday prepping in the age of coronavirus
- How Much Is a Human Life Actually Worth?
- Jerome Powell is asking for help. Will anyone listen?
- Bitcoin Advocates Cry Foul as US Fed Buying ETFs for the First Time