Even with today’s advance modern medicine, the world continues to struggle with viral disease outbreaks. Every year there seems to be a new epidemic, 2014 was Ebola and 2015 was the Chikungunya virus. However, during these years another virus was also spreading, the Zika virus. Now in 2016, the ...
Many people know to prep for the high winds and torrential downpour of a hurricane, but one thing that few people remember to plan for is the influx of bugs after the hurricane. Standing bodies of water after the storms act as breeding grounds for bugs, including mosquitos, roaches and ants. ...
We’re in flu season, but many experts predict the peak of this year’s flu won’t occur until the end of January and beginning of February. Stay healthy throughout the season by preventing the common cold and flu virus with these helpful tips: The most obvious tip is to wash your hands often ...
- Scientists Warn Melting Alaska Glacier Could Soon Unleash ‘Mega-Tsunami’
- Refrigerator-Sized ‘Space Rock’ Could Strike Earth On Day Before Election, Top Astrophysicist Says
- ‘Home Improvement’ Actor Zachery Ty Bryan Allegedly Strangled Girlfriend
- Former Mexico Army Chief Arrested in Los Angeles
- Drug Overdose Deaths Explode in Ohio County
- Many Preparing to Stockpile Food Again