Whether it’s the government or zombies, you don’t want anyone following you when you have to run. Sometimes bugging out is a far safer option than waiting for doom to find you. Here are a few tips to make sure you aren’t followed: No matter how prepared you are, at some point it’s smarter to ...
Even with today’s advance modern medicine, the world continues to struggle with viral disease outbreaks. Every year there seems to be a new epidemic, 2014 was Ebola and 2015 was the Chikungunya virus. However, during these years another virus was also spreading, the Zika virus. Now in 2016, the ...
The fear of sudden unemployment threatens nearly every American in today’s fragile economy and is a possibility that should be considered when preparing for future disasters. Preparing for the hypothetical job loss of you or your spouse is one of the most important sets of plans you can make. ...
If you have ever seen an episode of Doomsday Preppers, you’ll hear a lot of talking about planning for the future. There is, however, one problem these people are forgetting about: everyone in America knows where they live. If a crisis struck, these television stars would be bombarded with ...
- Scientists Warn Melting Alaska Glacier Could Soon Unleash ‘Mega-Tsunami’
- Refrigerator-Sized ‘Space Rock’ Could Strike Earth On Day Before Election, Top Astrophysicist Says
- ‘Home Improvement’ Actor Zachery Ty Bryan Allegedly Strangled Girlfriend
- Former Mexico Army Chief Arrested in Los Angeles
- Drug Overdose Deaths Explode in Ohio County
- Many Preparing to Stockpile Food Again