We’re in flu season, but many experts predict the peak of this year’s flu won’t occur until the end of January and beginning of February. Stay healthy throughout the season by preventing the common cold and flu virus with these helpful tips: The most obvious tip is to wash your hands often ...
The end of the year is a great time to evaluate your current preparedness and make plans for the following year. As 2015 draws to a close, consider the following activities as easy ways to track and continue your progress: Evaluate your food and water storage. How long could you and your family ...
Prepping isn’t just about stockpiling food. Smart prepper families do not underestimate the value of home improvements. Not only will home improvements increase the value of your home (should you decide to sell), they also save on costly repairs and increase your chances of safety during and ...
Thanks to recent design changes that have decreased the size and weight, vests are becoming the increasingly popular choice in body armor for survivalists. Prior to these changes, body armor vests were too bulky or uncomfortable to consider wearing for long period of times, however now vests ...
- Environmentalists are Concerned about Banning Roundup
- Study: A Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen from Trump
- Black Lives Matter Pressures Biden to Abolish Prisons
- Mexican Ambassador: Let’s Restart Mass Migration into United States
- Two Charged in Voter Fraud Scheme Involving 8,000 Ballot Applications
- George Soros Buys Biden’s Transition Team