Contrary to popular belief, the low average life expectancy in “pioneer times” wasn’t due to a lack of modern medicine – it was due to high infant mortality rates. It wasn’t uncommon for a pioneer to live into his 80’s or 90’s. Considering the absence of things we take for granted ...
- Before There Was Notre Dame
- The CERN Particle Accelerator Will Destroy the Universe
- Was Notre Dame Fire Deliberate Attack on Christians?
- Essential Oils: Not Just for Yuppies Anymore
- Expect to See the Mueller Report This Week
- Study – Over 10K illegal immigrants living in the U.S. from terrorist-sponsored countries